Food and drinks
Food and drinks
We offer a variety to choose from at the Family Park: late breakfast, lunch, dinner – or what about something in between? The menus are different from places to places to give you several choices throughout the day. Opening times differ from places to places and throughout the season.
At Hunderfossen Family Park, you will also find many large, green areas where you can sit and enjoy a cup of coffee or an ice cream.
Good and healthy food at the Family Park in Lillehammer!
Our seven eateries offer everything from fruits, vegetables, wraps, salads and wholegrain sandwiches to à la carte with meat and fish dishes at Trollsalen Rastaurant.
We use 100% beef meat in our hamburgers. We also have chicken alternatives. We offer as well wholegrain tortillas, gluten free products and cook with rapeseed oil.
List of gluten free alternatives at our dining places at Hunderfossen Family Park.
For those who want something sweet, we have low-fat and low-sugar ice creams, fruits, freshly pressed juices, smoothies, sugar-free fruit syrups, and more.
Our littlest guests can get healthy and free children food from Småfolk.
Kiosks and eateries at Hunderfossen:
- Trollsalen - awarded the best restaurant in Norway’s amusement parks
- Askeladden Pizza - homemade dough and fresh baked pizza
- Den Lille Prinsens Taco - for those who love tex-mex
- NEW summer 2017 Vertshuset - Sandwich, eller salat og ciabatta for deg som vil ha noe kaldt
- Grillen - hamburgers and hot-dogs
- Bakeriet - freshly baked breads and pastries
- Vaffelhuset - delicious waffles – with or without ice cream topping
- Isbaren - ice cream in most flavours and shapesr
- Milskshake Boothn
- Rafting kiosk
- Smørbukk kiosk
- Slush House with candy floss
- Il Tempo Extra Gigante Shop
- Pool Kiosk